Forms & Policies

Click the links below to access the following student academic policies and forms:

Any students desiring to appeal an academic decision may appeal, using the Academic Petition Form below, to the Academic Affairs Committee. Students may appeal the decision of the committee to the Vice President of Academic Affairs. The decision of Vice President of Academic Affairs is final in all instances except those involving disciplinary dismissal. Disciplinary dismissal may be appealed to the President of the College, whose decision in such cases is final.

Academic Petition Form